View and update document properties
Follow the instructions below on how to view and update document properties.
Click Documents in Home menu, this will open the "Documents" section.
Hover over the document you want to edit and choose Properties from the dropdown list, this will open a sidebar.
In the sidebar you can view and update the following document properties:
- Name: Click the blue placeholder at the top and update the name of the document.
- Star: Mark and unmark the document as your favourite.
- Description: Click into the text area to update the document description.
- Versioning: Toggle the switch to enable/disable track of document versions older than 30 days.
- Tags: Update or add tags for the document.
- Linked Items: Link items to the document.
Note: If you want to move the document, click the "Move to" icon in the path indicator at the top of the sidebar and select "Home" or the desired parent folder:
Click Save Document at the bottom of the sidebar.