View and update document properties
View and Update document properties
Click Documents in Home menu, this will open 'Documents' section.
Browse the folder structure and open right folder - double-click a folder to enter it.
Find and click once the document to open a sidebar (or hover over it, and choose Properties in the action menu).
In the sidebar you can view and update the document properties:
- Name: Click the name and update it
- Location: Select a new folder to move the document
- Description: Click into the text area to update the document description
- Versioning: Toggle the switch to enable/disable track of document versions older than 30 days
- Direct Link: Click Copy Link to copy the direct link to the document
- Tags: Categorize the document by adding tags
- Linked Items: Link items to the document
Click Save Document at the bottom of the sidebar.