View and update document properties
View and Update document properties
Click Documents in Home menu, this will open 'Documents' section.
Make sure you are in the right folder - double-click a folder to open it.
Click the document to open a sidebar (or hover over it, click the action and choose Properties).
In the sidebar you can view and update the document properties:
- Name: Click the blue placeholder at the top and enter a new name
- Location: Select a folder to move the document
- Description: Enter a document description
- Versioning: Toggle the switch to enable/disable track of document versions older than 30 days
- Tags: Label the document by adding tags
- Linked Elements: Link elements to the document
Click Save Document at the bottom of the sidebar.