View and update EMDoc properties
Follow the instructions below on how to view and update EMDoc properties.
Click Documents in Home menu, this will open the "Documents" section.
Hover over the EMDoc you want to edit and choose Properties from the dropdown list, this will open a sidebar.
In the sidebar you can update the following EMDoc properties:
- Name: Click the blue placeholder at the top and update the name of the EMDoc.
- Star: Mark and unmark the EMDoc as your favourite.
- Description: Click into the text area to update the EMDoc description.
- Tags: Update or add tags for the EMDoc.
- Linked Items: Link items to the EMDoc.
Note: If you want to move the EMDoc, click the "Move to" icon in the path indicator at the top of the sidebar and select "Home" or the desired parent folder:
To save your changes, click Save Document at the bottom of the sidebar.