Start and schedule a video call / meeting
Follow the instructions below on how to start or schedule a video call / meeting.
Go to the "Meetings" section in Home menu and then click Start Meeting at the bottom of the section, this will open the "Start Meeting" panel.
You can open the "Start Meeting" panel using other locations in your project workspace:
- To quickly call or schedule a meeting with a specific member of your workspace, go to the "Contacts" section, hover over the relevant contact card and click the "Camera" icon:
- To quickly call or schedule a meeting with all members of a specific group, go to the "Groups" section, hover over the group's contact card, click the "Edit" icon in the action menu and then click Start Meeting:
- To quickly call or schedule a meeting with all members of a specific discussion, click the "Camera" icon in the "Discussions" tab:
In the "Start meeting" panel, enter the topic of the meeting and select the users or entire groups you would like to invite.
Tip: To find a user or group faster, simply start typing their name in the search field:
To start a video call / meeting, click Start now. All invited team members will receive an in-app notification and email with instructions to join the meeting.
To schedule a video call / meeting, switch on the "Schedule" toggle, set the date and time for the meeting in the future and click Schedule. All invited team members will receive an in-app and email notification-reminder with instructions to join the meeting now and an hour before meeting.
The meeting is scheduled and listed in the "Meetings" section:
Once you begin a video call, the meeting room with you as a moderator is opened in a new tab.
Note: Your browser may ask for permission to use your camera and microphone – make sure you permit your browser to use them both:
As a moderator, you can now enable the security and privacy measures for the meeting by clicking the "Action menu" icon at the bottom panel and choosing Security options:
- When the Enable lobby toggle is switched ON, the attendees invited will need to wait for you to allowed them to join.
- When a Passcode is set for the meeting, the participants will need to provide the passcode before joining or being allowed to join the meeting room. You will need to communicate the password to all attendees.