Browse contact details of users
In the 'Contacts' section you'll be able to see all project users with contact details and profile pictures is an alphabetical order.
- Working with Contacts
- Search and A-Z filter contacts
- Mark contacts as favorite
- Download contact information as vCard
Working with Contacts
Go to the 'Contacts' section, and all users in the project will display in an alphabetized list, with a contact card per contact:
Tip: Hover over a contact card to see full contact information. You'll also see groups, the user is member of.
Search and A-Z filter contacts
Use the 'A-Z' bar on the far right, to find contacts by the letter their first name begins with or use the 'Search' bar:
Mark contacts as favorite
Make frequently contacted users as 'Favourite' by selecting the star icon by their name (or deselect to unmark as 'Favourite'). Users marked as 'Favourite ' will display in 'Favourite' tab in the 'Contacts' section.
Download contact information as vCard
To download a contact in the vCard format, hover over a contact and click the 'Download' icon. A vcard file is downloaded and can be used for import/upload to other contact managers, e.g. Outlook.
- All users can access the 'Contacts' section and see contact details of all users.
- Users' contact details are managed by the users themselves in thier personal account and cannot be modified by Admin or Manager.