If you no longer want to use EMDESK you can delete your user account.
Before terminating your account, make sure to close all the projects you are the owner of or transfer the ownership, and that you are not a last user with Admin role level in any of the projects you are a member of.
- Read here to see how to grant Admin role level to another user
- You can transfer the project ownership to another user (contact us)
- To close and delete a project, please contact us.
- You must make sure you do not have any valuable information in your account before deleting it permanently.
- You will be irreversibly removed from any project you are a member of.
- Deleting your account does not affect the project; the project is not removed or changed.
- It is possible to contact us and request account recovery for up to 60 days after deletion. After that period your account will be deleted irreversibly.
Follow the instructions below on how to delete your account.
Click on your profile photo at the top right and then select Profile. This will open the "User Settings" page.
Scroll down to the "Delete Account" section and click Delete Account.
Confirm to delete the account by clicking Delete.
Enter your password to confirm the action and click Submit, the account is deleted.