If you no longer want to use EMDESK you can delete your user account.
Before terminating your account, make sure:
- to close/delete all the workspaces you are the owner of or transfer the ownership to another user,
- to check that you are not the last user with the Admin role in any of the workspaces you are a member of (if yes, grant the Admin role to another user).
- You must make sure you do not have any valuable information in your account before deleting it permanently.
- You will be irreversibly removed from any workspace you are a member of.
- Deleting your account does not affect any workspace; workspaces are not removed or changed.
Follow the instructions below on how to delete your account.
Click on your user avatar at the top right and then click Profile, this will open the "User Settings" page.
Scroll down to the "Delete Account" section and click Delete Account.
Click Delete in the appeared window.
To delete the account, enter your password to confirm the action and click Submit.
Note: If you are no longer associated with any workspace and want to delete your account, login to EMDESK and click the "Delete Account" button at the bottom.