Invoice and billing information
You must be an Admin or a Manager level user to access billing information and invoices. If you have multiple projects with paid subscriptions, make sure you logged onto the correct project. To switch the project, click here.
View and Print Invoices
Click on your user avatar at the top right and then click Subscription & Billing, this will open 'Subscription & Billing' page.
- Then select the 'Invoices' tab of the pages sub menu. Your invoice(s) will display in the 'Invoice History' in descending order depending on the invoice date incl. status.
- Hover over an 'Invoice' row and click the 'Download' button to download the invoice in PDF format.
You must be an account owner with a paid subscription to see invoices.
- Click on your user avatar at the top right and then click Subscription & Billing, this will open 'Subscription & Billing' page.
Then select the 'Invoices' tab of the pages sub menu.
Scroll down. Your Billing information will display in the 'Billing Information' section, just under the 'Invoice History' section.
- Hover over the billing information and select the pencil icon to update your billing information. The billing information sidebar will appear.
- Now you can modify your billing information accordingly.
- Organisation name: Hover over the current name at the top and click to update.
- First and Last Name: Person or Department the invoice shall be addressed to.
- Legal Form: Enter legal form e.g. AG, GmbH
- Address, Postal Code, City and Country: Specify organisation address.
- PO Number: Your purchase order number you want to appear on future invoices for this project.
- VAT ID: Enter your valid VAT ID and press 'Validate' to start the validation process.
- Click the 'Save Billing Information' button to save any changes.
View and Update Billing Information
You can update your billing information at any time.
VAT ID for Tax
Update the Billing Email Address
The invoice is sent to the primary email address of the project owner by email upon new subscription and every renewal. If you are the project owner, please read here how to update your email address. To transfer the project ownership to another user, please contact technical support here.